Friday, June 26, 2009

65 Questions You've Never Been Asked

Read this on a friends' blog, so figured I'd follow suit...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Fuscia (I guess that's what it is) & Grey striped

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep

4. Do you plan outfits?
Depends. Sometimes. Usually I just grab what's clean, which is most times jeans and a t-shirt.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Neutral.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
A file folder.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was in a house from a book I've been writing.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.

9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing

10. Do you floss?
Yep.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Money

12. Are you emotional?
Occassionally, but I'm one to internalize things on the whole.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Uh...yeah.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Ice cream from a bowl or in a cone, lick. Klondike Bar, bite.

15. Do you like your hair?
I'm in desperate need of a haircut, so at the moment a definite 'NO'.

16. Do you like yourself?
These days, yep. If I were asked that question ten years ago...

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure, as long as he kept his mouth shut. Well, he could open it to put food in...

18. What are you listening to right now?
Glenn messing with his new cell phone in the living room, and a repeat of 'NCIS'.

19. Are your parents strict?
Define 'strict'...

20. Would you go sky diving?
I've gone through periods over the years where I might have said 'yes' to face a major fear, but I have a paralyzing fear of heights. I'll just say that if I ever were to go skydiving it would have to be a 'piggy-back' type o' deal, and whoever the diver was would be strapped to a corpse when they reached the ground as I'd probably suffer a major coronary.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Love it with pineapple chunks.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep...tons of them.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Every now again, but I used to rent them all the time.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Besides my personality...? (cough, cough) No.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Never been out of the US.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was young. Was usually in the "Is your refridgerator running" vein.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yep. Last train trip was an overnight trip from L.A. to Albequerque. Was on my way with a friend to visit the St. James Hotel in Cimarron, NM. It's haunted. Oooooooo, scarey...

28. Brown or white eggs?
White. Not that I care, they're just more available and usually cheaper.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep.

30. Do you use chapstick?
Yep. All the time.

31. Do you own a gun?
Not at the moment, but I do want to get one in the near future.

32. Can you use chopsticks?
Yep.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Glenn. If a trip out to shoot pool surfaces....a whole butt-load of people I don't feel like listing.

34. Are you too forgiving?
No.

35. Ever been in love?
Yep.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
No idea. He generally 'plays it as it lays'.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yep.

38. Last time you cried?
When I was in pain from a pinched nerve condition I have in my neck.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"Do I want to answer the ' 65 Questions I've Never Been Asked'? "

40. Favorite time of the year?
The fall. The colors, how everything looks like it's in a slightly different dimension than the rest of the year, the cool/not cold temps...it has a vibe like no other time. Fits my general mood more.

41. Who did you last call?
My friend, Soula, in Los Angeles.

42. Are you sarcastic?
No! Why would anyone ever think I was sarcastic?!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I refuse to watch any movie that has Kelso in it...

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yep.

45. Favorite color?
Green.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep.

47. Is your hair curly?
Far from it.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Hmmmm...think it was an Audioslave CD...

49. Do looks matter?
Yep. Nope.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
That's a tough one. Next!

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yep, most definitely.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only when I'm tired.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I think so. I suppose it would depend on what kind of truth and the delivery of the info.

55. Do you have good vision?
No. If I don't have my glasses on, I'd consider myself legally blind. Suppose most everyone would classify me as legally blind.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
If I really thought about it I could probably come up with three, but on the whole I don't dislike most people. Someone would really have to do something heinous for me to hate them. For me it's more about tolerance. Can I tolerate that person.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very often. Once a day if that.


58. The last person you held hands with?
Bo'friend.


59. What are you wearing?
Jeans & a grey shirt.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Wolf.

61. Where was your default picture taken?
Outside the West Hollywood apartment I no longer live in.

62. Can you hula hoop?
On a good day.

63. Do you have a job?
Define 'job'?.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Cigarettes & a newspaper.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep.

Finished. What a deep sense of accomplishment I feel. (hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment